Thursday, April 21, 2011

After Another Hiatus...

After a long pause...we are finally returning.  Lately I've been preoccupied with trying to get Colby to napping and entertaining the excited grandparents.  As always Spring brings lots of busy weekends full of family gatherings for birthdays, Mother's Day, baptisms, and friends visiting.  This Spring I'm hoping to take Colby out exploring the great parks and lakes of Minnesota.  My husband and I have also been attempting to complete the P90X workouts.  We've made it through the first 90 days and the hour to hour and a half workouts are starting to take their toll-leaving little time in the evenings for anything.  The work outs seem to be working and I can definitely see more muscle and definition than before.  I haven't lost any weight but I don't think I can truly expect to lose any eating cookies, chocolate, and carb rich food all day.  I'll leave you with a quick picture of my almost 3 month old son Colby.  Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.