Monday, February 6, 2012

Paralyzed by Indecision

I'm not sure it this is just what happens in the middle of winter, but I can't seem to make up my mind about anything.   I've got so many different projects that I have supplies for but I just haven't decided all of the details about how I want to get things done.  To start off with I want to paint our whole main floor (kitchen, dining room, living room) because it is painted a shade of pink tan that looks like the underbelly of a pig in certain light.  I've been playing with paint chips and placing them all over and rating them in different lights.  I've finally narrowed it down to a yellow hued tan (top row left two).  The other things include cutting my hair or growing it out, painting chevron stripes on Colby's wall or doing a mural, making new diapers for Colby or just keep using what we've got, what sort of diapers to make for my friend, and the list seems to go on and on.  I was reading about choosing paint color and I was reassured by the statement that there are many different shades that will work great so just pick one.  I think with this warm day I'm just going to hit it this week and make decisions. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.