Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tasty Turkey Burgers

Unfortunately toting around a three month old really limits the quantity of food I purchase and the amount of time I can spend shopping.  I made it out to Target yesterday for the essentials:  Dog food, diapers, and a sympathy card-I planned on making it out to the grocery store as well, but alas Colby was getting hungry, so I was forced to buy my groceries at Target.  Their meat looked extremely nasty so I ended up finding the most appetizing thing I could find which was Ground Turkey.  Once again, I had no idea what to make with the Turkey, but after looking for awhile on the internet I found this recipe for Turkey burgers, delicious.
(Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com Actually Delicious Turkey Burgers)


Ingredients:
1 Poundish of Turkey Burger
1 Egg
2 Slices of Bread Toasted and diced
1 Tsp of Italian Seasoning
2-3 Cloves of Garlic pressed
1 Tbsp Parsley
Dash of Salt and pepper
Half an onion Diced
A few splashes of Worshercire sauce

Directions:  It gets  messy here...Throw everything into a bowl and mix together with your hands.  Form burgers and grill for ten minutes or so on each side on medium heat.  Add cheese and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.