Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Return


Finally, after a long pregnancy hiatus, I have returned to my former sewing and baking self.  Recently I have been quite excited about making cloth diapers, covers, and all things baby related.  Colby, my soon, still is in the sleep, poop, and eat phase so this leaves much time for my crafting, as long as I don't feel the need to take a nap as well.  He is wearing cloth diapers during the day and disposables at night.  It has been quite the learning process but I have come to love cloth diapers with the main advantage being able to tell when he is actually wet or not-but cloth diapering will have to wait for another post.  I will have to apologize for most of my posts being baby and child related-but I plan to eventually get back to things more grownup maybe in a decade or so. I also apologize for my post pregnancy brain and having scattered thoughts.  Thanks for your patience and reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.