Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Present Idea* Little Comfy Pants


I think JoAnns will be the downfall of our checking account. Last time I was there I found this camouflage flannel for $2.99 a yard. Two of my nephews ages 4 and 1 have their dad serving over in the Middle East for a second tour with the army so I thought they would enjoy having Army-esque pants. Last time I was visiting them I simply traced a pair of their pants onto newspaper for a pattern. The little pants seemed out of proportion with a really long waist band, so I dropped the waist, only to realize later that he would need a longer waist to accommodate his bulky diaper. They may end up being low risers for him-so trendy:)

Price: $7.00 for fabric and elastic
Time: 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.