Thursday, January 20, 2011

Diaper Pins


I've been seriously considering buying a snappi, for those that don't know, snappis are basically a t-shaped device that grabs the wings and crotch of the diaper to hold it secure so pins don't have to be used. From what I hear they don't work on flannel and I'd have to make "snappiable" patches on all my diapers. So for now, I'm opting for the old fashioned diaper pin.  I'm guessing that after I poke myself a few times I may reconsider my position.  One trick I read about on the pin package was to store them in a bar of soap and they will go through the fabric much more easily-and it will make the closet smell so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.