Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Painted Curtain Ideas

I've been thinking about painting our bedroom curtains for quite a while.  Curtains have always bored me and usually they don't thrill me.  Our room is slate blue so I think I may go for a orange or burnt orange on the tan curtains.  Basically you could go as crazy as you wanted from just chevron stripes to hand painted animals.  Soon I will get around to this since it looks like a pretty simple project. Click on the pictures to go to the origin of the photos and tutorials if there are some.

 
Graceful gray and white stripes

Beautiful gray and white stenciled curtain
Painted Hummingbird
Free hand orange on white curtains
These may be my favorite-and most intense-white stencil on gray curtain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.