Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

In the years to come I look forward to having my babe actually participate in holidays and get excited.  This year Colby is going to be a skunk because he is such a stinker-short story to go with that-he's not really a stinker most of the time.  I was at my in-laws looking through boxes of pictures with my husband and his parents.  Colby looks almost identical to my husband when they were babies, but Colby has my chubby cheeks.  We picked up a Halloween picture of my husband at one dressed as a devil and on the back it says in my mother-in-laws perfect cursive, 'we thought it was fitting'.  Needless to say she is still heckled about this photo caption.  On to the blog post:  Creepy food to make for kidders that aren't too scary to eat-click on pictures to go to links to find directions. 

Tasty Skeleton Cupcakes with mini cupcake and wafer hats


Yummy Mummies made with biscuits and nutella



Vampire Smiles made with apples and almond slivers

Spaghetti and Hotdogs-maybe a bit too gross to eat

Octopus Potpie







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.