Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Homemade High Chair Cover

The high chair the most of our baby gear was second hand.  My husband's coworker graciously gave us a crib, high chair, and booster seat.  Unfortunately the chair was covered in cracking vinyl so I finally got around to refinishing it since we are using it a few times a day now. I had a bunch of PUL (water proof fabric) left over from my attempts to make diaper covers so I was set. 


 It was really a pretty simple job.  It was just one solid piece so I traced a front and back, cut it out, sewed it together and stuffed it with the padding from the old one.  I then did some decorative stitching to keep the foam padding in place and wallah, it was done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.