Monday, October 10, 2011

Quick Breakfast Bites

Yes, yes, I have spent far too much time on Pinterest during naps and bed times.  I seem to always find something fun I've wanted to do and my bookmark folders are over flowing so I decided it was time to try some of these out.  They turned out well and looked beautiful and poofy right out of the oven.  Definitely would be fun to do for a breakfast when you have guests staying over. 

 Here is the original pic from Pinterest:
Here are mine:
 Directions:  Grease muffin cups and put veggies and meat in each cup.  I just used ham, onion, and then cheese on top.  Mix 8 eggs and 1 tablespoon of flour then pour into cups.  Bake 18 minutes or so at 350.  I placed some in the fridge and froze the rest to dethaw and eat later.  About a minute in the microwave and they were fast and tasty to eat.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.