Friday, October 14, 2011

Once A Month Cooking List for October

Here comes a big one.  I'm going to actually try to have all my meals prepared and planned for the whole month! (We usually have left overs on the big dishes to have the next day)  Should be a tasty month and the prep wasn't bad at all.  Basically most of the meats just marinate in a baggie and I put them in the freezer then the day before I want to eat the dish I put it in the fridge.  I try to just do steamed veggies, potato, rice or salad as sides so it doesn't get too hectic.  I only spent 125 for all the meals!
Here's the plan:
1.  Chicken Curry
2.  Sweet Soy Marinated Chicken
3.  Chili Burgers
4.  Pork Chops
5.  Chicken Tacos
6.  Chicken Nuggets
7.  Farmer's Casserole
8.  Green Chili Enchiladas
9. Chili
10.  Grilled Chicken
11. Corn Soup
12.  BBQ Chicken Pizza
13.  Eggs and Waffles
14.  Meat Loaf
15.  Potato Soup
16.  Pizza
17.  Tacos
18.  Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.