Monday, October 3, 2011

Colors for the House I Love


I'm loving warm yellow and oranges right now complimented with deep blues with lots of patterns.  As I'm getting older I'm realizing that I'm starting to turn into my mother-well, I never call her 'mother' and I could never turn into her-but my house is becoming more like my home growing up.  My mom always goes thrifting and to auctions so she has accumulated a massive amount of treasures. Every nook and cranny is filled with something that draws the eye in.  For the past few years I think I've been trying to be far too minimalist which translates into boring-so my goal is to fill my home with objects I love and interest me.
 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.