Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

This past Sunday my husband and I had a potluck to go to after church. We just joined this church two Sundays ago so I was set to impress the congregation with my culinary skills-however-it being a weekend I didn't feel up to running out to the store or baking anything-so I went with the two packages of strawberries I got at the store and did some chocolate dipping sauce, yum.








Ingredients:
Strawberries
Semi-Sweet Chocolate or Chocolate Chips (1/2 Cup or so...more or less depending on amount of strawberries)
White Chocolate (1-2 Chunks)


1.  Melt Chocolate in double boiler so it won't burn and you won't have to watch it so closely.
2.  Cool so it won't wilt the berries.
3.  Dip Berries and place on wax paper.
4.  Melt White chocolate and drizzle over strawberries.
5.  Refrigerate and eat!  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.