Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Homemade Egg Rolls

Well these turned out absolutely delicious. I remember my mom making these one time and they were delicious.  I found the egg roll wrapper on a voyage out to the store without Colby and they were directly above the carrots, I had just never noticed them before.  A package of 15 costs less than three dollars and it is well worth trying.  As I posted earlier I tried the mozzarella sticks using them and they weren't great, but now that I think about it the mozz sticks would've been way better fried instead of baked, maybe that was the problem.  With a few simple ingredients you can really impress your family and friends. I apologize for the photos, it seems that egg rolls aren't very photogenic.


                             Ingredients for filling:                                      Other Ingredients:
                             Bag of Coleslaw                                                 Vegetable or Canola Oil
                             Shredded Carrot                                                 Egg Roll Wrappers
                             1 teaspoon of Sugar                                            Sweet and Sour Sauce for dipping
                             1 Egg White
                             2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce
                            1/2 cup of Cooked Chopped Chicken
                            1/2 Onion Chopped



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.