Thursday, January 5, 2012

Making Wallet Sized Pics from 4x6 Photos

 With our Christmas cards I wanted to put in small pictures of Colby but I didn't want to pay a ton for it.  Through Shutterfly wallets are almost 90 cents each where as 4x6's are only 15 cents each.  After some quick math, I decided that I needed to somehow make wallets out of the 4x6's.   After many trials I managed to figure out how to do this.  Before working in Paint I cropped the pictures to a 4x6 ratios.  I pretty much just opened one of the pictures I wanted to use in paint then zoomed out so the picture was small and then expanded the white area around the picture.  I then pasted another picture in and moved it butted up against the other one on the right side.  And whalla, for 7.5 cents I have some wallet sized pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.