Thursday, January 12, 2012

Nursery Wall Art Ideas

Yesterday I went into a cleaning frenzy-it was one of those fits where everything in my eyes was cluttered, mismatched, and out of place.  Usually when I get in one of these moods my husband will return from work to find the living room furniture moved into wacky configurations and the wall clock in a new spot, which really bugs him.  I managed not to move any living room furniture; but I did move a bookshelf up to Colby's room since we had previously been storing books in diaper boxes under the crib.  So now I have a refound desire to make Colby's room a more cheerful place so I've been looking for some ideas for wall decor so here's some of my favorites so far. 

The first three pictures are great and come from weandthebean.com, looks like it's time to get my paint brushes out:





Found here
Found here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.