Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gift Ideas for the Women in Your Life

Year after year our family has slowly moved away from spending money on Christmas gifts.  Usually we just buy or make something small for each family.  Last year we just got board games for my siblings' families.  This year I'm still torn on what to make but the females in my family always seem to be running cold so I think some hand warmers and tissue holders would be welcome. For Something pretty I really want to try making a beautiful bracelet as well.  Once again, a million projects but nothing made yet, looks like I need to spend less time acquiring ideas from Pinterest and just make what I've got already.  So many ideas, so little time. 
Here's the Tutorial
Example Comes from Here
Tutorial Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.