Friday, December 2, 2011

Homemade Butterfingers


Hmm, these tasted really great but I must say the final product looked terrible because I tried to melt the chocolate chips to quickly so it got chunky,  so that is why I don't have a picture.  I got the recipe from Pinterest and had to try them.  Here's the original recipe.

Ingredients:
1 bag or candy corn
1 cup of peanut butter
Chocolate for coating

1.  Melt candy corn in bowl in microwave.  This took a few minutes but stir it periodically until it is smooth. 
2.  Add peanut butter and stir until smooth. I microwaved it a bit (30 seconds) until the peanut butter got a bit melty as well. 
3.  Place in greased 9x9 pan.  Let cool.
4.  Cut into bar size and coat with chocolate.  Eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.