Friday, December 9, 2011

Homemade Gift Ideas for Babies

It seems now that I have a little one and I have 4 nephews and nieces I find myself drawn to the little handmade things.  I finally got a niece last March so I'm looking forward to trying my hand at frilly skirts and dresses. 


One thing that I don't leave the home without is my diaper pack in my purse.  Unfortunately I just have an ugly Pampers one I got for free, so I'm looking forward to trying this one out.  Tutorial Here


Colby tends to make a mess at every meal so I can imagine new parents would love some of these large 'baprons' these are a hybrid of an apron and a bib.  The fabric choices could be endless and I look forward to gifting some of these. Tutorial Here

Another necesity I have found when we are out and about is a changing pad.  Those fold down changing tables frighten me and I can't imagine how many germs are floating on its tan textured plastic, ick.  Tutorial Here


For the older toddlers some bathtub crayons would be a blast.  I tend to think that the time in the warm sudsy water is one of Colby's favorite time of day.Tutorial Here

Good old Martha, she's always got such great ideas, or at least her staff does.  What little kid couldn't use another stuffed animal.  I love the ears and contrasting fabric. Tutorial Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.