Thursday, May 26, 2011

Touching Moment


When I was going on being a week overdue I got a letter from my mom with this picture of me and my grandma in it and a thank you note that my mom had written to my aunt about the first week she had brought me home.  My grandma passed away when I was in elementary school so it took me back to the days when I'd see my Grammy and I would run up to her and get a great big bear hug.  Needless to say with my emotions running high from my pregnancy I broke into tears realizing how lucky my child will be to have a Grammy that loves him just as much as I am loved.  In the thank you note my mom mentions how my older brother and sister reacted to my coming in.  It made me chuckle. Now here's a picture of my Mom holding Colby for the first time.  So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.