Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Homemade Diapers

So I finally had a few minutes this past weekend to make a few more diapers, and then low and behold, I ran out of elastic, so my diapering days are once again paused until I can make it out to JoAnn's.  The pattern that I have been using is the Wee Weka SML.  It is a great pattern and has wonderful directions.  I have tweeked it a bit to fit Colby better by increasing the flap size and making the body a bit longer and I don't bother with velcro because it just gets caught on everything in the dryer.  I make the diapers using flannel, elastic, and some old towels that the dog chewed holes in.  Word on the street is that using old towels will create little hard balls on the inside of the diapers, but I have not encountered this problem yet.  Hope your diapers turn out just as well as these-or better:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.