Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Peonies-gardening

My plants are finally coming up in my veggie garden.  I've got a good crop of lettuce, carrots, beets, corn and gobs of tomatoes and peppers.  My peas and beans aren't flourishing but they were attacked and laid on by Kola my 90 pound golden retriever.  This weekend I managed to spend over fifty dollars on flowers and shrubs at the Cub food greenhouse because they were having an end of the year sale.  The cash register said it wasn't bad considering I bought a pee-onnnn-eeee.  She said it in the most peculiar way that it has stuck with me.  I much prefer her pronunciation though because the way I say it makes it sound like an ugly flower.  I'm eagerly awaiting for it to blossom. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! All feedback is loved be it positive, negative, and anywhere in between.